Events for Saturday, July 21, 2018, include: (Check back often as we update this list!)
- Breakfast: Kick off your morning right with breakfast! Come on down to the Lions Picnic Area (near the swimming pool) for a hearty breakfast of pancakes, eggs, and sausage. Breakfast is served from 6am-10am. Tickets are $7 in advance and $8 at the breakfast.
- 5K Fun Run: Feel like starting your morning off with some exercise? Please come join the Potlatch Days 5k at 7 am. The event begins and ends at Nancy’s Fitness. Registration is $20.
- Parade: “It Just Isn’t Home Without Family & Friends” is the theme for this year’s Potlatch Community Days. Our grand marshals for this year’s event are Dave Harris & Eddie Boller. So gather up your friends and family to watch the great entries in this year’s parade! For those who would like to participate in the parade, registration opens at 8 am at the Historic Railway Depot.
- Car & Tractor Show: The Potlatch Days Car & Tractor Show will also be held on Saturday with sign up/registration starting at 10am and the judging beginning at 11am. There is a suggested donation of $10 for each entry with proceeds going toward the Potlatch Lions Club Scholarship fund. We have several judges lined up to judge our categories this year that include cars, trucks, tractors, and in-progress vehicles. But we’re still looking for some audience participation! Everyone who comes to Potlatch Days can wander over to the car show area and vote on their favorites for the “People’s Choice.”
- Quilt Show: For more details please call Eileen Ball at 875-1261 or Kathy Orr at 875-2000.
- Logging Events: Come show off your chainsaw and axe skills against others in the Logging Competition starting at 1pm. For more information contact Nick at Idaho Rigging in Potlatch.
- Potato Sculpting Contest: Feel like expressing your creativity with a new medium? Perhaps Potato Sculpting is what you are looking for. Come check out this new event to Potlatch Days!
- And Much, Much More!